I am just trying to cope with the fact that I am headed back to work tomorrow. "40 hours in 4 days" here I come. As I was just feeding Cole it hit me that tomorrow I'm not going to be the one feeding him. He has never had more than a couple of hours of his life without me and now I am going to be gone for most of the next 4 days. Deep down I know that Cole will be fine. It's not like he will even realize that I'm not the care provider because he will be taken care of. I just am having a difficult time dealing with that fact.
I just keep reminding myself that I like my job and it will be nice to get yelled at by someone other than my kids....it just isn't really helping right now!
Christa's Crazy Life: The FAQs
11 years ago
I am sorry you have to go back to work! That is a bummer. I am sure Cole and Everett will miss you!
ReplyDelete